Hello....New here.

Angie2B

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! Can I join in here? I am going on a DCL trip next summer, (hopefully). I would really like to go and not cry when I try on swim suits! HE HE!! I am a Firmie since Jan of this year, 3-4 times a week. I started out at 203lbs. I am now down to 176lbs by giving it up to God and weight watchers. Lately though, I have stayed at 176 forever!! I am a Cancer survivor and I received a kidney transplant from my favorite brother! (Well at least he is now!! HeHe!!) Anyway, I have been on prescribed steroids for 22 years. With these meds I am always hungry and everything tastes good to me! So I really struggle with every little loss. Are there any contests or challenges going on here that I can join? I'm up for weightloss or exercise challenges. Thanks for any help in advance! --Angie

Oh PS...How do I get these little smiley things in my message?

Hi, Angie! Welcome! Great job on losing so many pounds already! That is awesome! :cheer2: You have obviously been through so much and shown that you are strong of spirit and full of determination. Those qualities are going to serve you so well in your continuing journey to your healthy weight! Good luck! :cool:

BTW, the smiley's are in a box on the right hand side of your screen when you are posting a reply. Just click on one and it will be dropped in your text. It will show as the code while you are typing, but once you post, it should actually have the little picture.

There are lots of great challenges on the WISH main forum -- find one (or more) that sounds good and jump right in. Glad to have you here. Looking forward to getting to know you better!
:hug:
Cam

Welcome Angie! :wave: Congratulations on your weight loss so far. There are lots of challenges you can join. And new ones are always starting up. There is a monthly exercise challenge that help keeps me motivated. Come on over to the Firm thread where you can talk with other Firm fans. Good luck on your health and fitness journey.

I'm fairly new to this board also, but I've already gotten a ton of helpful info.

Terri

I have been a lurker to these boards for a long time. Mainly over in the cruise section and WDW trip reports board. I don't know how I missed WISH. WOW to combine my weightloss attempts with a bunch of Disney fans, what fun!! :earsboy: Thanks for the welcome and how to do the little smiley guys! :wave2:

Welcome to WISH and way to go on your loss so far. Keep up the great work. You will find so much inspiration and encouragement here. When you have questions it is great because you will likely find someone to help with the answers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter