Hello! New DIS-er, here!

Stormeyes

The Disney Fox
Hi! You can call me Storm! My boyfriend and I are planning our first trip to Disney together, and I decided to join the DIS boards, because I'm pretty obsessed about WDW.

I've been a handful of times, and DBF has only been there, once.

We're going the second week of September, and we've got an awesome trip with awesome activities and an awesome itinerary!

I'm just here to join others in my obesssion, and chat about my favorite Walt Disney World things! I look forward to making some friends!

Hello, you are with friends here. The ones that you don't have to explain what a Dole Whip is and what a fast pass is.:thumbsup2

Hello, you are with friends here. The ones that you don't have to explain what a Dole Whip is and what a fast pass is.:thumbsup2

Thanks disneymom! At least my DBF knows what a Dole Whip is, even though he refuses to eat them because he claims to hate pineapple. What sacrilege.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter