Hello LI'er DVC'ers

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
Hi to all of you, and especially to LI. A funny thing happened on our way home from the beach today and I want to share. I drive a Honda Pilot and my DVC magnet is on the back. Today on the way home from the beach - Atlantic Beach - we were in my husbands car because my DD was using my Pilot for work, and I'm behind this Pilot almost the same color as mine, and its got the DVC magnet on the back! My first reaction was to say to my husband - "that must be DD!" - thinking it was my car, he quickly pointed out that it was a different color/shade than my pilot. It was so nice to see a DVCer so close to home, especially coming from the beach and in the same car I drive! I guess we're really all over the place!

So if you're out there - HI from the South Shore!

Sorry we have an X-terra so it wasn't us. Hi nydizfan from one Port Jeffersonian to another! There is a big pick up truck I always see on 347 with DVC stickers on it, does that belong to anyone here?

Patchogue here, with my magnet and decals on, but I was home, and I drive a CRV!

wasn't me either i was having a bbq.

Hi From Port Jeff - (hey, Dave, how are ya?!)

We had lotsa fireworks here last night - but none compare to Disney!!

It wasnt' me....but I did have a DVC moment at the Tanger Outlets yesterday. Someone saw my DVC decal (and Disney license plate) and told me she'd just bought DVC!!! Small world.....

Hello fellow DVC'er
From here in beautiful Nesconset.
Just purchased on 6/21/08

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter