Hello - Just Joined

amy13c

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to say hello. We are currently planning our daughter's first trip to Walt Disney World. It will be our son's second trip. We can't wait to go. We are staying at the Polynesian. After all of my reading it says the Polynesian is the best place to stay with kids after all of the Value resorts. Is that true? We can't wait to go!!!

First off: welcome!!!
This is a great place to gather info about your upcoming trip!

We havent stayed value yet, but we have stayed at the Poly. You will love the theming, the landscaping and most of all the location! We could watch Wishes every night from our patio.

Welcome!!! I just joined as well and we are in the midst of planning our second trip with our kids too! We stayed at the GF and loved it with our kids --- a perfect spot for a princess! :) I think the Poly seems awesome though and we love eating and shopping over there!

welcome! any disney resort option is a good option. you will start a resort bucket list like me when you get back from this trip, lol! cheers!

Just wanted to say hello. We are currently planning our daughter's first trip to Walt Disney World. It will be our son's second trip. We can't wait to go. We are staying at the Polynesian. After all of my reading it says the Polynesian is the best place to stay with kids after all of the Value resorts. Is that true? We can't wait to go!!!

You will like the Poly. My family is planning our 6th trip to Disney. We are staying at POR. Need a room for 5. One thing we are doing this year that we have never done is Disney Quest.

WELCOME !!

We haven't stayed at the Polynesian yet, but it would be my dream pick:thumbsup2
I'm sure that you will have a wonderful time.

We have always stayed at the moderates, except for one splurge at the WL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter