Hello, just got back from 1st WDW trip :)

TornadoTitan

Biggest Nick Wilde Fan!
Hello, new to the Boards. I been browsing them and watching DIS Youtube videos non-stop for 2 months preparing for my first trip to Orlando and Walt Disney World, came back a week ago and was on a vacation high. Now things are winding down and reality is setting back in ^^; now I need to go back soon.

Being a native California, I am surprised that it took until the end of high school before I finally went to Disneyland. Then had a big gag between then and WDW now. Most memorable moment was getting a shout out from Nick Wilde at the Shake it Move it parade and getting addicted to pin trading.

Glad you enjoyed your trip. I understand the desire to get back there once you're home again. Post Disney Blues is a real thing.

Glad you enjoyed your trip. I understand the desire to get back there once you're home again. Post Disney Blues is a real thing.

Yeah, it took a week to finally make me realize it I got the post-Disney vacation blues, but it was probably because I went right away to a My Little Pony convention after the trip, which is a funny coincidence considering your user name :)

But yeah mentally in my head trying to plan an abstract future trip and wishing I took more pics and bought more souvenirs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter