• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

hello.......i'm new

COCHISE England

Earning My Ears
just to say hello..........I'm a newbie from Nottingham in England (no i don't live in the forest or wear green tights, well not always)...but do like a wee drink in the 'old trip to Jerusalem' England's oldest inn which is under (in part) Nottingham castle

anyway I'm a member of a VERY VERY small Florida forum here, and after advice from a mouse mad member regarding the dessert party (he does Disney at least 3 times a year..and wont do universal etc...lol) sooo i found this forum I'm now a member here!. i have been lucky enough to visit 5 times, the last achieving an ambition (witnessing a launch ...sts132)...now trip number 6 i am bringing my 6 year old granddaughter soooo even though i haven't done MK much before, this time its a must....got watching the tomorrow land dessert thread, it looks just right for us so thought i best join and introduce myself....

hi
dave....xx

What a special trip for you and your grandaughter! Theres nothing like bringing the grandkids and seeing it with them for the first time! pixiedust:

welcome hope you love this place and find useful information
pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter