Hello, I'm new

AK2

Earning My Ears
Hello, I'm new to the boards.

I've only been to WDW three times, but I love it and I'm constantly wanting to go back.

I've only been to WDW three times, but I love it and I'm constantly wanting to go back.

I too am new to the boards, I've been to Disney about 11 times as a child and young adult. I now habe been to Disney world 2 times with our 2 year old. Once at 10mths, and this past aug.2010 when she was 21 mths. We wanted to take her every year... With the new pricews at WDW I dont know if we can thou. Welcome and if I can help you with anything let me know...Shell

i'm new, too!! i haven't been active on a message board in about 5 years. i'd like to keep this one up.

i'm a florida resident passholder, i'm hoping to get more disney time in the future!

11.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter