Hello, I'm new to everything!

SophieHatter

♥ disney, cats, ghibli & him
Hello all!

I'm a big Disney fan from Canada!!

I have never been to any of the parks. My family did not have a lot of money growing up, so it was never an option. :worried:
I can recall back in the day having a VHS of how to plan a Disney vacation. I watched that thing over and over! I knew I wouldn't get to go as a kid, but I accepted it. It was just fun to pretend!

It will be a dream come true when I go someday. I'm in College right now, so it probably won't happen for another few years.
I wound up here while looking up "how to plan a Disney vacation" ... YES! I am thinking that far in advance. I know that a lot will change by the time I get there, but it's just fun to get excited about it. I want to do everything, see everything and taste everything! The full experience!

I would also very much like to spend my Honeymoon in one of the parks, as my boyfriend and I are planning to get married after we graduate. :blush:

Sorry for the mini novel haha!
It's nice to meet you all. :-)

P.S. My name is actually Gloria, not Sophie. Sophie Hatter is the main character from Howl's Moving Castle, one of my favourite Studio Ghibli (and Disney!) movies!

welcome gloria :cheer2:

i enjoyed reading your mini bio!

this is definitely the best place to be for your forward planning :cool1:

i'm from the u.k. and didn't visit wdw until i was in my late thirties with my dh and children, so hopefully you'll manage to beat me!

happy planning (and saving) :goodvibes

It's never too soon to plan. I planned 2 years in advance and book about 1 year in advance! Good on you! A PP had a great idea, if you can save even 50/month for you Disney vacation, that would help. I call it the Latte factor! Skip the lattes, save for Disney! Welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter