• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello, Im new.......Sort of!!

Minnie_Boo

<font color=blue>Locked in the bathroom...<br><fon
Hi everyone, :wave:

Im new, I have just joined. Some of you may know me, Im Vicki, (Sue) Florida sun's DD.

I thought it was about time that I joined to see what keeps my mum busy on these boards 24/7 :lmao:

I am hoping to make new friends on the teen board and I just wanted to say "hi" to you all!! :teeth:

Speak soon

Vicki :banana:

Hi Vicky and welcome to the DIS. Your Mum will have to behave herself now you're around to keep an eye on her ;)

Are you looking forward to your trip in October?

Hello hon :teeth:

Welcome pixiedust:

Does this mean I will have to fight you for the computer now :lmao:

Hi Vicki,

No fighting with your Mum for the PC! :teeth:

:sunny:

Jodie

Hi there Vicki, Welcome. :banana: Be warned, this place is addictive! :teeth:

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. :goodvibes

Joh - yes thank you im really looking forward to my holiday, mum tells me you are going in october as well :thumbsup2

Vicki :banana:

Welcome. Hope you enjoy the DIS boards

We get home just before you fly out in October. Hope you have a great time.

Susan

:wave: Hi Vicki, it's great to finally 'meet' you, I hope you have fun on the Dis and I'll let my DD (madmouse91) know that you've enrolled and she'll PM you soon

Mandy :)

Vicki nice to see you on here :wave2:

Hope you allow you mum some time to fullfill her mod duties :rotfl2: ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter