Hello I'm new here- Planning a family trip in Nov

Dusinberre

Earning My Ears
Hi -
I'm new here and I'm planning a two week family vacation to WDW for Nov. This will be my 5th trip to WDW but only my 2nd as an adult. My husband and I had our honeymoon there in 2013 and we had an absolutely fantastic trip. We have a son who will be 14 months old in November. I have done a lot of research and I feel well prepared but I naturally still have many questions. We will be staying at CS which we loved while there in 2013 and we will also be on the Disney Dining Plan.

I'm excited to be on the DIS Boards as I'm a huge fan of The DIS Unplugged video podcasts which I discovered while researching my honeymoon.

How do I update my profile photo on here?

Thanks!

Last edited:
:welcome:

How exciting to be planning another trip!

To update your avatar, go to the upper right side of your screen. Click on your username, and a drop down menu will appear. Click on 'avatar'.

Hope that helps and happy planning!!

Hah - my wife and I celebrated our 9th anniversary there in 2013, and we are going back again this year for our anniversary. We appear to be on the same visit schedule, but this will only be our second time.

Hi there! We're going in November too - first time with my little girl! She'll be two :) Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter