• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

hello, hello!

sunshinemelody

DIS Veteran
Hiya :3

Alexandra, second trip to Disney with my boyfriend who will be going for the first time in 2016 September. Excited to be here and meeting new folks!

Welcome! I am fairly new here as well! I just joined today, but have always been a lurker for DISboards! I don't know why I didn't join sooner! I'm able to chat and talk about the thing I love most.. while at work (don't tell my boss) ahha!
I've been on many cruises and Disney resort vacations! I can't wait until I'm able to change my avatar and add a signature! I can't wait to meet new friends! Someone start a conversation with me? haha.

I'm starting to feel the addiction! I've been on here for hours and I'm at work..... Woops! :tongue:
I'm on at work alllllll the time (I'm here still!). *prays on knees* Forgive me.

I'm so excited for you to be here and among us! It's fun to be on the boards and to be apart of the action. I was a lurker for awhile before joining and I'm glad you and I both did. :stitch2:

I'm on at work alllllll the time (I'm here still!). *prays on knees* Forgive me.

I'm so excited for you to be here and among us! It's fun to be on the boards and to be apart of the action. I was a lurker for awhile before joining and I'm glad you and I both did. :stitch2:

I'm excited too! Any tips on where to start the madness? I've been commenting on some posts, but some are active and some are not... I'm just looking for fun forums or anything really, to give me a constant stream of entertainment. Where do you spend the most time here on DISboards?

I'm excited too! Any tips on where to start the madness? I've been commenting on some posts, but some are active and some are not... I'm just looking for fun forums or anything really, to give me a constant stream of entertainment. Where do you spend the most time here on DISboards?
Currently, I spend the most time in Theme Park Attractions & Strategies. I also spend quite a lot of time reading complaints (as weird as that may seem), and there's a reason for that. The more experienced folks know what they're doing and they know what to look for and I want to see Disney from their perspective, but with a new fresh set of eyes so to speak. I'm taking a lot of their advice and implementing them into my overall plan for my trip next year, which I'm ecstatic about right about now. SEPTEMBER PLEASE COME NOW! I also look into transportation to help figure out routes and the easiest and best ways to get places in the World, and the Tips board, too! Can't forget that.

However, I have a link in my signature that goes to a Pre-Trip Report (which are a lot of fun to read by the way and you should definitely read trip reports in general! so much insider information!), just so I remember some memories of the planning, good or bad.

Btw, you should be able to have a signature now, right?!

latest

ugh, good stuff to know! I'm just getting the hang of getting around this website, some of it is kind of confusing, I will admit!
And yes, I should have my signature! Only problem is I have no idea what to put in it! I see so many great ideas!
I'm thinking of putting all of my previous trips, but that's going to take a little time to gather all information!

ugh, good stuff to know! I'm just getting the hang of getting around this website, some of it is kind of confusing, I will admit!
And yes, I should have my signature! Only problem is I have no idea what to put in it! I see so many great ideas!
I'm thinking of putting all of my previous trips, but that's going to take a little time to gather all information!
Do it! Please do! I love seeing when people have gone. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter