Hello from the V-Room! And Updates from WDW

Elise79

DIS Veteran
Well we are spending a couple of hours in the V-room! I am very impressed it is nice and quiet. DD likes the soft play area.

Flight is showing on time :goodvibes

Update on the inter-terminal transit - not running this morning but the buses really was very quick and not too much of a problem.

Sofitel was great last night too.

Hopefully I will post updates once we arrive in WDW!

See you all soon.

Hope you have a fantastic time :wizard:
Is there anything for children around the age of 7/8 yrs to do in the V-Room?

Luv Suzy

We're also in vroom at the moment and I have to say I'm quite impressed. I was worried about the clubhouse being closed, but this is a reasonable alternative. It's not too loud or busy, and I've enjoyed a couple of complimentary bucks fizz!

We also had no problem using the buses from the Sofitel today, if you had luggage there were staff there to assist with getting the cases on and off the bus, and the transfer time was pretty quick.

Hello from CSR!

We have been too busy I haven't had chance to get online!

We checked into CSR on thursday evening we had 3 rooms booked over 2 reservations and have all been upgraded to water view in building 8A as I had requested :banana:

Weather has been great and only a little rain.

DD has fallen in love with Minnie and has been so much better in general with the characters. :cool1:

We have had dinner at the Yachtsmans steakhouse last night and it was soooo good.

Anyway we are off to MNSSHP now and I will update with pictures once DH has uploaded them!

Yeahy sounds like you are having a fantastic time! Can't wait to stay at CSR next week!:goodvibes

Sounds like you are having a fab time! :thumbsup2

What do you think of CSR? We've booked to stay there in Dec so would love to hear your opinions :goodvibes

We all love Minnie as well lol! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter