Hello from Southern New Hampshire!

bryan603

Earning My Ears
Well, here is the "cliche first post". I am pretty excited to have joined up this morning.

So my girlfriend and I will be vacationing down at WDW October 4 through October 11. This is our first "real vacation" together in 3 years and we are both incredibly excited.

We will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside for the week.

I was just wondering what its generally like at WDW in October (Weather, crowds, etc).

The last time I was there was in December 2006, but I was a teacher with my old high school's marching band, therefore I spent my week chaperoning and doing more head counts than enjoying my stay.

I hope to hear from a lot of you! Thanks!

Welcome.jpg

:wave2:Welcome neighbor.

I stay at POR everytime I go to Disney, I Love it!

Are you doing MNSSHP? Don't know if you are a big haunted house fan, but if you are you may want to check out Universal Studios HHN!

Hope you have a great trip. :)

:wave2:Welcome neighbor.

I stay at POR everytime I go to Disney, I Love it!

Are you doing MNSSHP? Don't know if you are a big haunted house fan, but if you are you may want to check out Universal Studios HHN!

Hope you have a great trip. :)
My girlfriend and I are both huge horror movie buffs so we're probably doing HHN but it seems pretty pricey and I don't really know if it's worth it or not.

I agree that it is pricey, but my DH and I loved it. We also bought the extra ticket to get into the house's faster. We found it well worth it. They way we looked at it was, how many times were we going to go to Florida in Oct. and be able to do the HHN? :confused3

We went in 2006 and we are going back in 2013 to do it again but this time with our DD. She was only 9 back then.

But thats just my opinon. Either way you will have a great vacation!:) Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter