Hello From Oklahoma!

Welcome to Disboards. I have been posting on Disboards since late 1997. Time sure goes by when your having fun.

I moved to Ok about 30 years ago. I first lived in Tulsa and now in SW Ok.

Enjoying our first day of Spring, watching it snow. Hard to imagine it was 70 degrees yesturday. At least we have electricity with this storm.

I am so ready for Disney in about 10 more weeks. :yay::dance3::cheer2:

I'm in OK too, down around Ada in a lil bitty town freezing dreaming of Disney!

Where do you live? My aunt's family is from Konawa.

Welcome to Disboards. I have been posting on Disboards since late 1997. Time sure goes by when your having fun.

I moved to Ok about 30 years ago. I first lived in Tulsa and now in SW Ok.

Enjoying our first day of Spring, watching it snow. Hard to imagine it was 70 degrees yesturday. At least we have electricity with this storm.

I am so ready for Disney in about 10 more weeks. :yay::dance3::cheer2:

Our homestead in Anadarko. We spend many a holiday in SW OK.

Hey Oklahoma girls! It's fun to see where everyone is from! I'm new to the Board...just looking for info for our trip in May.

I'm not originally from OK, but have lived in Durant for almost nine years now. My hubby is originally from here. Look forward to getting to know everyone.

Hey Oklahoma girls! It's fun to see where everyone is from! I'm new to the Board...just looking for info for our trip in May.

I'm not originally from OK, but have lived in Durant for almost nine years now. My hubby is originally from here. Look forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome!! Do you call it durr-rant or doo-rant? :rotfl:

Hi Troyer

When are you going in June? We will be there until the 4th.

Are you driving? We are.

Have a safe trip

Forgot to ask - anybody going in December? We are going with a grand gathering and having a difficult time finding reasonable air fare.

Forgot to ask - anybody going in December? We are going with a grand gathering and having a difficult time finding reasonable air fare.

We're going th first week of December, and I found some AWESOME rates, but I haven't booked yet. I need to get on it, I guess.

I don't call it doo-rant. Then again, I'm from Norman...apparently we're all snobs. :confused3

We're going th first week of December, and I found some AWESOME rates, but I haven't booked yet. I need to get on it, I guess.

I don't call it doo-rant. Then again, I'm from Norman...apparently we're all snobs. :confused3

See, I grew up in SE Oklahoma so I think that makes a difference!

Going the first of December probably makes a diffference in the rates. We went last year the first of December and got rates at around $320. But this year, we have school kids going with us so we have to wait until school is out. We are going the 18-23. So far, the cheapest rates are over $500 and they keep going up! They started at $400 and we thought that was too high:rotfl:

Where are you staying?

See, I grew up in SE Oklahoma so I think that makes a difference!

Going the first of December probably makes a diffference in the rates. We went last year the first of December and got rates at around $320. But this year, we have school kids going with us so we have to wait until school is out. We are going the 18-23. So far, the cheapest rates are over $500 and they keep going up! They started at $400 and we thought that was too high:rotfl:

Where are you staying?

Ick! I know Orbitz brought up some RTs around $180 per person. They were $150 last month, so I need to book ASAP!!

We're staying at our Disney home, the Poly!! I wish it was December nooooooow!!! :rotfl:

Greetings from Midwest City. We are going the first week of December too. I have seen some great airfares but not with the flight times I wanted so I waited. We have our airline tickets for May, we paid $217 RT. We also need them for September, again holding out for good flight times. We went three times last year out of OKC and never paid more than $218 including December so I am hopeful that this year we can do the same.
princess:pirate:

Greetings from Midwest City. We are going the first week of December too. I have seen some great airfares but not with the flight times I wanted so I waited. We have our airline tickets for May, we paid $217 RT. We also need them for September, again holding out for good flight times. We went three times last year out of OKC and never paid more than $218 including December so I am hopeful that this year we can do the same.
princess:pirate:

Yes, we've usually found flights out of OKC around that price. I just wish they continued the non-stops!! They were cheap and fast! I should write a letter to Frontier.

We fly out on the 1st and back on the 8th. We always try to get the earliest flight out and latest flight back. However, the kids will have to go back to school the day after we get home, so I probably need to book an earlier return flight. Booooo!!! Where are you staying?

We too want the earliest out and latest back! In May we are at AKL Villas, BCV and BLT, in September we are at BLT followed by BWV, in December (3rd -10th) we are at AKL Villas and BWV. We are real resort hoppers!:jumping2::jumping2::jumping2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter