Hello from NYC

MarieKat

Mouseketeer
HI!!! I'm planning my first trip to Disney this October. My husband's been twice but not for twenty years, so it will be different for him too I'm sure. I can't wait! We will be celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary and his birthday. Planning this trip has shown me that there is a Mickey-shaped hole in my heart and I've been filling it with planning, movies and Disney fun. So far the members of this group have been so friendly and generous and helpful; I think Disney people are the nicest people there are!

:welcome: To Disboards. So glad to have you join us. Yes Disboards is a wealth of great information & the folks here are fabulous! :tiptoe:

Hi there!

:welcome:

Native north-central jersey girl here about to go to college in NYC! I'm so excited to hear about your plans! You two are going to have a blast! Welcome to the DIS and I hope your trip is magical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter