Hello from Michigan!

ABBYSDAD

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone. I've been lurking here a couple of weeks, and I'm really impressed and pleased with how you help each other out, and the upbeat attitudes in all of the posts.
DW and I booked our first trip for a Sept visit with our 16 month DD, back in June. At the time, we had no idea how much planning was necessary. After reading countless posts here, we have caught up enough I think we'll have a good trip. Needless to say, our next trip will be planned farther in advance, and much more carefully.
Anyway, I just wanted to say hi, and express my appreciation for this forum, and all of the great input from some many people.

17.gif

Hi from Monroe MI. It's good to see someone else from our neck of the woods! I remember our first trip and it was without the Dis (1990). We've been about every other year now, but I'm still learning. If you'd like to chat or meet for lunch, let me know. Have from planning :woohoo:

Just wanted to say hi. I just joined yesterday. I grew up in Plymouth (Michigan) and my husband grew up in Redford. You will have such a great time with your little one. We have 3 daughters and every time we go it is great to see Disney through their eyes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter