Hello From MA

DisneyScrappingMom

Live. Laugh. Love
Hi,

My Name is Jenna, I've been lurking for a few days and decided to finally introduce myself. My family and I are heading to WDW Jan 6-13th. We are all super excited!! :yay:

Welcome, and congrats on your upcoming trip! Is this your first trip to WDW?

Welcome
I see we have at least 2 things in common :teeth:

Disney and the Red Sox
my address may say NY but I am a part of the Red Sox Nation:thumbsup2

I have decided to start posting again. I have been away for awhile. I am the op Hubby.:love: We met through Disney while on the college program and this will be our first trip back since moving away over a year ago along with our first trip with our 8 mo daughter. So excited!!!!:cool1:

Welcome! It's always nice to see someone from MA join in on the board. Go Red Sox but where were you in '75 when I was interested in baseball?

Welcome to the Dis. Another Red Sox fan and Patriot fan ( 16 -0 :cheer2: )here. Have fun on your trip!!

Hi,

My Name is Jenna, I've been lurking for a few days and decided to finally introduce myself. My family and I are heading to WDW Jan 6-13th. We are all super excited!! :yay:

Welcome neighbor and fellow scrapbooker, the Disboards was the best thing I did for me in 2007. nice place and really nice people.

Yipee Sox, Pats..now about those bruins :upsidedow

Welcome neighbor and fellow scrapbooker, the Disboards was the best thing I did for me in 2007. nice place and really nice people.

Yipee Sox, Pats..now about those bruins :upsidedow
No, no, focus on the Celts!!! Repeat after me..."Bruins? What Bruins?"

Welcome to the boards. I'm from MA too! Hope you have a great trip. Make sure you post when you return. Happy NEW YEAR!!:yay:

Welcome,
I am from NH just over the boreder. I am sick of all the snow. Enjoy your trip . I can not want to go on mine.

I am so excited to be back on the board. For all you RSN members - my last Disney trip was Oct 2004 and we all know what happened then! Now happily planning a visit in May to celebrate my son and his fiancee earning their Associates degrees.:teacher:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter