Hello from Illinois

audrey-s

Earning My Ears
Hello there - I'm new to this forum. I live in northern Illinois, so want to visit Disney not only for the obvious reasons, but also for the California or Florida weather.

It looks to me like a DisneyWorld vacation would be cheaper than DisneyLand, but I want to find out everything first. I suppose this is the best place to find out!

So - howdy to everybody!:yay:

Hi, I'm new here too.

I am origianlly from California and have been to Disneyland too many times to count. 8 years ago, we moved to St Louis, Missouri. Don't see being able to afford to take the kids to Disneyland or WDW in the near future, but we still like Disney movies, characters and Disneyland.

I'll just be reading about trips and living vicariously through reports and photos.

Hello there - I'm new to this forum. I live in northern Illinois, so want to visit Disney not only for the obvious reasons, but also for the California or Florida weather.

It looks to me like a DisneyWorld vacation would be cheaper than DisneyLand, but I want to find out everything first. I suppose this is the best place to find out!

So - howdy to everybody!:yay:

Welcome to the Dis from a fellow Illinois resident (we are in the western suburbs of Chicago). You will find lots of useful information on here. It is a GREAT site! :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

10.gif

Hi there!

I'm from Wisconsin originally, but live in Texas now.

We're going to Disney World in January. The weather will probably be similar to how it is here- very up and down!

I don't know anything about the Land vs. the World, but just wanted to say :wave2:

Woohoo! We need more Illinois representation on these boards. ;)

Welcome to the Disboards!!! Have a great time here!!!

...Have fun here with the rest of us so called "Disers"!!!! :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter