Hello from Cabana 8A!! CSR is ....

We have also requested this area for our trip in 21 days!!! Most important question is.......have you met Buzz? It would be like having your own personal guide to the resort :rotfl2:

have fun - we LOVED CSR. If we weren't getting 2 rooms on the free dining we would have went there again instead of POP.

FordFusion said:
How are the crowds?

I recommed getting to the parks VERY VERY early.. and getting your fast pass for the one ride you want.. we got our fast pass for everest at 9:30am for a 1:30 ride time.. so we are hitting 1 park a day..

CSR is not crowded at all.. the resort seems almost empty!!

Lovin it

Girlsontour said:
We have also requested this area for our trip in 21 days!!! Most important question is.......have you met Buzz? It would be like having your own personal guide to the resort :rotfl2:

No I haven't yet.. but have been looking!! But not real hard!!

I leave cabana 8a and you moved in? It was a sad day for me today because we left to come home. Enjoy your stay in cabana 8a and CSR!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter