Hello from a Tigger & Minnie Collector

HollysTiggers

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

My name is Holly, I live in the UK. I have been a lover of Disney all my life but only started collecting 11 years ago in 2000 when Tigger became a passsion of mine, mainly beanies and plush but I generally like all things Tigger. My passion for Minnie Mouse started just last year so I dont have quite as many beanies & plush etc as yet, my husband also started collecting Mickey Mouse this year.

I love Disneyland Paris, my husband and I first went in 2005 for my Honeymoon, we have been another 5 times since then, we now go every year. I have never been to any of the other parks.

I have started a couple of facebook pages about my personal collections, although havent managed to photograph everything yet they are sort of work in progress. I am not allowed to post the links but they are on facebook if you search for HollysTiggers or HollysMinnies :thumbsup2.

One of my other passions are my Cars, one of them I have even painted a Tigger colour scheme. I have taken her to Disneyland paris for a show they had there 3 times and dressed her up even more Tigger like for the occasion, I even won a trophy for spirit of the Show at one of the events.

Disney has gradually ben taking over my house too with many of the rooms starting to get a bit of Disney theming hehehe.

Well , thats about it for now.

Hello again :thumbsup2

10.gif

Hi Holly! Your collection is pretty impressive-- just saw your Facebook page!

Welcome! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter