Hello, folks! :)

ChelseaLynn

wdw extremist
Hello fellow Disney lovers! My name's Chelsea, and it is pleasure to meet you all. :) I have been to WDW every year (except 1), sometimes multiple times a year, since I was in the 2nd grade. I am now 23, and love it EVEN more! I am not ashamed to say I am quite the WDW addict, as is my family. :cool1:

I am from Michigan, but there is a possibility I will be moving to San Diego sometime early next year. WHICH... is not too far off from DLR. ;) I have never been there, so I have been doing lots of reading up on how to do a short DLR trip, vs. the massive vacations to WDW that I do annually. I know they are totally different experiences, and I am hoping that I will enjoy visiting DLR often enough that an annual pass would do me good. :)

Anyway, I figured joining the disboards would do me well on multiple accounts. Keeping up on the latest Disney Parks news, interacting with fellow Disney addicts like myself, immersing myself in total Disney bliss, AND to get to know more about DLR! Woo hoo~

Soo hello everyone! See you all in the forums! :earsboy:

Thanks, guys! Nice to meet ya! :) And thanks for the warning, I'll be sure to not take the rudeness to heart. The internet can be a nasty place sometimes. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter