Hello, first post and thanks for the forum ;)

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by Supercod, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Supercod

Supercod Remember Supercod is a friend, not food!

Thought I would post a quick hello :wave2: to introduce myself before I head off as ask a million questions ;) Great forum, been reading posts for last 2 months and thought I join in as well.

Big thumbs up on having a section for UK visitors to Disney, as there is just some questions only a fellow Brit could answer such as do you know if they have x brand of baby milk and can you take your own without Customs calling in the DEA/FBI/CIA for fear your baby milk is some kind of new designer drug for babys ;)

Anyway I totally love going to Disney World, however it costs a total bomb to go and do it in style and as yet I not making the kind of money that I could do it every year, heck I loved my first visit that I had to get a new job that paid more so I could go next year!

Well thanks in advance to the nice people that answer my questions and a boo hiss to the people that know the answers and have not joined so they can’t reply ;)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TKERBELL

TKERBELL TKE-n-TINK 4EVER

and welcome!!!:wave: You will have a great time here with LOADS of information!!!

4. byoung

byoung <font color=coral>You are keeping us alive<br><br>

Welcome to the DIS :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

5. Supercod

Thanks for the welcome, by the way people on this forum are so friendly, already had some great tips and advice, and I just joined, sweet. I try and put back with whatever I know when I can, but for just now please forgive my question asking, but I need to bring myself up to speed so I can give myself a wee edge to enjoy a better holiday than people who turn up without planning or asking any questions so they are prepared.

6. alwayspooh

alwayspooh Mouseketeer

Welcome and as you know this board is so addicting. :goodvibes

7. Supercod

LOL tell me about it, I spent 2 1/2 hours on today, but I just been told by my wife that if I don't move it the film will start without me ;)

8. Nikayla

Nikayla Earning My Ears

Hehehee Welcome! This place is GREAT from what I've seen so far! =)

9. Cajun Princess

Cajun Princess Mouseketeer

Welcome :wave2:
    It's easy to sit here for hours on end :rotfl2: You seem to loose track of time on the boards. Have fun :flower:

10. TKERBELL

TKERBELL TKE-n-TINK 4EVER

AGREED!!!! DH has been on the computer most of the day (Fantasy Football :crazy2: ) and I have been jones'in for my fix!!!! :eek: :hyper: When he would walk away from the PC i would sneak my little fix in!!!! :rotfl2:

So here I sit trying to get my fix - it's addictive!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

11. ZippyDooDah

ZippyDooDah Mouseketeer

This is my first post as well...have been eavesdropping for MONTHS! I'm such a Disney addict is sad. I do have a question. I've been seeing "ADR 90+10" mentioned several times and can't quite figure out what it is. I'm thinking Advanced Dining Reservations? What's the deal?

12. Tjaleks

Tjaleks Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>My Shepard doesn't

Zippy, A person can make ADR's at 90 days from the date he/she wants to make the ressie. He/she then must call back the next day to make the following days ressie, so on and so forth. However, as a new perk for on site guests you can now call in at your 90 day point and make ADR's for the first 10 days of your trip in one call. Did I explain that well enough? I hope that helps.

Oh, Welcome to you both.

13. ZippyDooDah

ZippyDooDah Mouseketeer

Clear as mud...thnx