Hello Everyone

Texastoyz

Earning My Ears
Hi everybody from Texas. I just got back from WDW on the 12th of July. This was my 4th time. Last time I had been there was 2003. I went to Disneyland in 2005. That was my 3rd time. I had been lurking on here prior to my trip discovering all about these new dining plan reservations you have to make. Anyway, just glad to finally be on here now and give my two cents.

Hi right back. I was wondering if anyone was close by. We have lived in Kingwood now for 20 years. The longest time we have ever been in one place.

Hi everybody from Texas. I just got back from WDW on the 12th of July. This was my 4th time. Last time I had been there was 2003. I went to Disneyland in 2005. That was my 3rd time. I had been lurking on here prior to my trip discovering all about these new dining plan reservations you have to make. Anyway, just glad to finally be on here now and give my two cents.

:welcome:Dis-Friend. What part of Texas Neighbor? :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter