• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello Everyone!

scnrc00

Mouseketeer
I am not new but I haven't posted in about a year. We (myself, DH, DD13 & DD9) have been wanting to make our 1st trip to WDW for several years but something always come up. We are now officially booked and preparing for our 1st ever trip Dec. 1-6 and we have free dining thanks to a great PIN I received last week.:cheer2::cheer2: We will also be celebrating my youngest DD's birthday while we are there. This trip is going to be a surprise for the kids which won't be hard because I am always saying we are going to go to WDW but we never actually get to book and go so they just ignore me when I start talking WDW :lmao: but they will see! Anyways I just wanted to say hello and get back to posting and planning with everyone else that understands my excitement!:cloud9:

Hi, and welcome!!!

You're going to have so much fun!!!

Have you booked your ADRs yet?? Where are you staying and where will you be dining??

We're not vacationing this summer-- we're remodeling our kitchen. So I'm doing WDW vicariously through others :)

:moped:Hi everyone welcome to all, i am unshul from new comer this forum community.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter