Hello Everyone! (^^)/

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by Erin BWV98, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Erin BWV98

Erin BWV98 Earning My Ears

Hey there! :wave2: My name is Erin and I am new here. Well, sort of. I have been here before. I would check out the boards with my mom, Joan BWV98, when planning for a trip to WDW. Granted, she spent a lot more time here than I. :blush:

Unfortunately, she passed away in 2011, but now I am here to learn her tricks and find my way around this place. I know I am going to enjoy myself here. :teeth:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Aliceacc

Aliceacc <font color=royalblue>We had a wonderful time, but

Hi Erin,

Welcome, and we're so sorry for your loss. I'm sure your mom is looking down, thrilled that you've discovered her old love.

Are you planning a trip, or planning to plan one?

4. jesswindsor

jesswindsor DIS Veteran

Welcome!!!

5. Erin BWV98

Erin BWV98 Earning My Ears

I am sort of planning a trip in early October. I can only plan so much, though, since it is my friend and her parents that are taking me.

6. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

Welcome!

7. BakLovesLolicon2232

BakLovesLolicon2232 Earning My Ears

Im really sorry to hear about your mom Erin :( And Nice to meet u :banana::disrocks::music::rainbow: by the way excuse me for asking this but i got the impressions by your thread title (the Emote) that you were asian, because i know alot of people from asia and thoses kind of really creative emote seem to be a really kool trend there :) Anyway Your name could be used both ways and the reason why i went into the asian thing is because the name Erin is really common in asia as a girls name :), Anyway i am new to so NICE TO MEET YOU :):thumbsup2:jumping1::hmghost::dogdance:goofy::figment::dumbo: by the way if your not Asian Please dont take offensice XD
    Also if you arnt it would be nice if you could let me know below just so i know XD but you dont have to :) dont want to Prod :)

8. magicaldisney

magicaldisney DIS Veteran