Hello everyone!

Kristi12005

Earning My Ears
Hi I'm Kristi, my family and I are planning our first trip to disney world from Ohio in April 2014. I have visited this sight a couple of times and decided to join there seems to be a lot of information here that will be really useful to is in planning our trip. :)

Hi Kristi, and welcome!!

We're also planning for 2014. Though, since both my husband and I are teachers, our trip will be in August. We're hoping to return to the Beach Club if we can save enough and get the right discount.... otherwise, we'll use the teacher's discount at the Dolphin. ( But we REALLY REALLY loved the Beach Club last time, so our fingers and toes are all crossed for that discount!)

Where are you in your planning?

Hi I'm Kristi, my family and I are planning our first trip to disney world from Ohio in April 2014. I have visited this sight a couple of times and decided to join there seems to be a lot of information here that will be really useful to is in planning our trip. :)

welcome! i recommend checking out passporters book, the unofficial guide and allears as well for more information! everyone is super helpful

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter