• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello Everyone!!

ColinCodyMom

DIS Veteran
This is my very first post on the boards although I frequent them often!! My family and I will be staying at AKL in May and are so excited!! I look forward to chatting with you all!

Welcome! May is a great time to go to the World, and I'm sure you know, AKL is gorgeous!!

This site is addicting, consider yourself warned. :thumbsup2

Welcome again!!

This is my very first post on the boards although I frequent them often!! My family and I will be staying at AKL in May and are so excited!! I look forward to chatting with you all!

Welcome! We'll be at Disney the end of May also. We're staying at CBR. I can't wait!

WELCOME!

You will find the nicest people and the best info for WDW on these boards.
Hope your trip is magical! Have fun:)

welcome7.gif

Welcome to DISboards. May you have a wonderful and great time. Looking forward to read your reviews after your trip.

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

yself snoreta. My hobby is to drive the car. I am crazy for driving the new car which will came in the market very soon.

I always try to found those recipes which I like most. I also like the different types of milk chocolates.

My longest playing session was my vacation. When I got two months vacation from my colleges, this whole two months I played happily generally in the day time.

I also interested in modelling workshop. I just want to start my own modelling workshop and will try to start it soon.

I really appreciate these 12 reasons.I got lots of by these reasons. Thanks for the information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter