• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello Disney ... where are the AP rates???

wdwobsessed

Work hard, Play hard. :)
I am a little :headache: that they have not released any special AP rates past August 14th.

Is this normal???

I mean they have GP discounts out. But I don't want to use a GP discount as I want to add the dining plan and NOT have to buy tickets.

If something doesn't break soon I'm booking with the 40% off rate and will forgo the dining plan. Less $$ for disney.

WDWO

What are your dates? It's probably too early. Last year, the AP holder rates were released through August in May, through October in June, and then into December in July (from Mousesavers list of discounts).

They'll be here before you know it! Unless your heart is set one one particular resort in one particular category you should be able to book something that makes you happy! I only wish they would update the AP website on a regular basis and would love to see some new offers!

They did the same thing with the summer rates. I booked with the GP rate, and when the AP rate finally came along, called back and had them apply the additional whopping 5% difference the AP afforded.:rotfl:

I find myself growing restless, also. I've checked the historical charts more times than I want to admit, like I think the info is going to change.:rotfl:
I am happy for everyone that has received a code but find myself envious to the point of immaturity. Haven't had a hizzy fit involving wailing and foot stomping yet, so I've got that going for me.:rolleyes1
I am optimistic that AP codes will come. I am optimistic that they will be good discounts and that everyone will get their desired resorts and dates. I am hopeful that I will quit being impatient and immature.
The worst part is that my dates will probably not be released with the next group unless the historical date chart changes. It could happen.;)

waiting here too. I want to compare it to free dining and make the change so I dont have to buy a pass also.

waiting here also.....with all the pins that have come out (which I haven't recieved any), I was hoping to see the AP rates through Oct come out. I guess I'll just have to be patient.......

I too am impatiently waiting for AP rates I went ahead and booked with a GP code but would really like to not have to buy park tickets as we dont plan on renewing our AP's

Add me to the list waiting and waiting. I want to do the dining plan with the AP and not have to buy the tickets. Maybe next year I shouldn't renew so I can book free dining and just not stress about when (if) the AP discounts will/won't and when they will come out.

I'm hoping to better my discount in September with an AP rate as well.
I think it's too early for the Fall AP discounts to come out. I would expect to see something closer to the end of June or beginning of July for the Fall AP's.

Add us to the waiting list......with all the PINs coming out (and not getting one), it's hard to be patient

Waiting and wondering for Aug 26 AP rates. We are booked with a GP rate but where the heck are the AP "perks?" :confused3

I guess they know we're coming anyway so why give us a break, huh?

The first deal out now ends on June 3rd, i'm thinking we'll see the next one shortly after that expires. Don't they usually have 2 offers going at the same time?

Hi, just getting an AP for the first time - how does it work when some of your party is AP and some not? Do the AP holders get the card keys and then still need to use their AP passes when in the parks? Assuming the non-AP room sharers need to buy their tickets outside of the Dis system, which probably also means their park admission isn't linked to their room keys either?? :confused3 Sorry, it's all new to me, thanks!

I'm also going in the fall time frame, Oct 18-23, have a package booked (no discount), but am hoping to have an AP pass by then to use the discount. Come on good rates!! :cheer2:

Anyone ever have trouble getting AP at Poly? Thanks again!

I'm anxiously awaiting the AP rates for Sept - got the monster pin for 40%, which is great; does anyone know if it can be made into a package for dining w/out buying tickets since we are AP holders? I wasn't sure if it had to be an actual AP package to do this.

I'm anxiously awaiting the AP rates for Sept - got the monster pin for 40%, which is great; does anyone know if it can be made into a package for dining w/out buying tickets since we are AP holders? I wasn't sure if it had to be an actual AP package to do this.

Nope you would have to use the AP rate...

Hi, just getting an AP for the first time - how does it work when some of your party is AP and some not? Do the AP holders get the card keys and then still need to use their AP passes when in the parks? Assuming the non-AP room sharers need to buy their tickets outside of the Dis system, which probably also means their park admission isn't linked to their room keys either?? :confused3 Sorry, it's all new to me, thanks!

I'm also going in the fall time frame, Oct 18-23, have a package booked (no discount), but am hoping to have an AP pass by then to use the discount. Come on good rates!! :cheer2:

Anyone ever have trouble getting AP at Poly? Thanks again!

Yes, you get a room key, but you still need to use your APs to get into the parks. Non ap holders may be able to add their tickets to their keys at the concierge desk, but I'm not 100% on that.

We were able to get the AP rate at Poly with no problem when we went a few weeks ago. In fact, just about every category was still available the week before we left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter