Hello DISboard, new here and glad found this place

Partysaurus Rex

Earning My Ears
Hello, I have been so overwhelmed with the planning of my trip and this place has been a HUGE help. I have learned so much and what to start doing. Thank you all for the advice I have read and the help I might need.

I found this site years ago when planning trips to Disney as well. One piece of advice is to leave a little wiggle room in your planning. We live close to Disney and see this every time we go. If you have little ones, the worst mistake people make is trying to get everything done they have planned for the day. If kids need a break or a nap, take a break. There is nothing worse for parents than young kids who are tired and cranky. I won't say it will ruin the trip, but it takes away some of the magic.
If this is an adult trip, go as long as you can go!! ::MickeyMo :disrocks:

Thanks for the advice. We are going with grandma and grandpa and I have two little ones 4 & 6. We went two years ago and they loved the pool more then the parks. I don't know if my little ones will like some of the bigger rides, they are now tall enough to get on them. I have our reservations made but need to figure out the fast passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter