Hello! :D

kermitfrog

Wannabe Disney Princess
Hi there! My name is Lexi! I'm a long-time lurker of the DISboards but I just decided to join today so I could be a part of all the fun. :D

I grew up with Disney, my father has worked as a cast member ever since a few years before I was born. I'm hoping to become a cast member myself sometime in the near future, but for now I work as a cashier/clerk at Publix. I attend Valencia College and I absolutely love it!

My favorite Disney movie is The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and my favorite characters are Belle, Stitch, Pooh, and Kermit(he counts! ;)). My other interests include musicals, ballet, sci-fi(huge Trekkie and Warrie here!), and animals.

I'm so excited to finally be a member here, and it's great to meet you all! :yay:

Hello Lexi and :welcome: to the DIS! Glad you decided to stop lurking and join us - it's much easier to get to know everyone that way. ;)

If you have questions about anything, do not hesitate to ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter