Hello Australian Disney fans!

Chloetravels

Celebrating visiting all Disney parks :)
Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself as I moved to Australia nearly two years ago and until now did not think of connecting with other Disney fans here! I was on a lot of Disney forums a few years ago, but they were mostly UK based so now I need to branch out!

Just celebrating having visited every Disney park, so have lots of advice if anyone needs any!

Name: Chloe
Lives: Sydney
Wants to be an imagineer, but in the meantime will concentrate on writing about and visiting!

Please feel free to say hello! Australia does not have anywhere near as much Disney presence as the UK, so it would be great to know other Disney fans here!

I also have a Disney blog I'm currently writing and back-tracking through trip reports if anyone is interested in reading! disneytripstipsandtravels.wordpress.com

:wave2:Hello and Welcome to the forum and to Oz! I'm just in the middle of planning for my next big Disney/USA trip for the end of 2017 and we are also in Sydney.
So Hi!

Hi and welcome. I would like to one day be able to say I've visited all the Disney parks so I envy that ! So far DLR & WDW for us, twice each.

I'm about the third of the way through writing the trip report from our last trip from December.

Glad to have you as part of the Aussie boards.

Welcome aboard :wave2:

This little section of the boards is kind of hidden away if you don't know what you're looking for - took me ages to stumble across it! I assume since your other forums were mostly UK based that you are in fact from the UK?

Looking forward to reading your blog :thumbsup2

Welcome aboard :wave2:

This little section of the boards is kind of hidden away if you don't know what you're looking for - took me ages to stumble across it! I assume since your other forums were mostly UK based that you are in fact from the UK?

Looking forward to reading your blog :thumbsup2
Yes I'm from the UK! I have lived in Sydney nearly 2 years now. My bf has just seen me in full Disney mode after coming back from Tokyo and now thinks in crazy. He is not interested in Disney at all, so I just thought I would look for more like minded people! In the UK, all my friends loved Disney, here I don't know anyone that does!

Hope you enjoy the blog!

Hi there! :wave2:

My partner and I now live in New Zealand after moving from the UK a year ago. We've previously done trips to WDW from the UK, and are now planning our first trip to DLR California (thank you American Airlines for cheap(er) flights!).

We love all things Disney, especially the Disney parks, although my partner was so against the Disney parks at one point! Now she's a complete convert and we love visiting the parks and being big kids!

Anyway, good to hear from another ANZAC member!

Hi. Another Disney fan - even though we have only had 1 Disney trip so far :sad2:

We are in the process of moving to Australia from South Africa - hopefully settling in Brisbane but it might end up being Melbourne.

Thanks @AdamEfimoff. I must say we are worried about how expensive it is - but then again all of Australia seems very very expensive to us compared to South Africa. We come from a very small town so I can only assume Brisbane will be less boring than where we live now but we will have to wait and see how we find it.

Welcome Choletravels. This is a great forum to share ideas and knowledge, ask questions...always great to have another Disneyfan onboard.

Hello Chloetravels from a Brisbanite - you will find these boards a very friendly place and SafferMom, I do not find Brisbane boring at all but yes Australia is not a cheap place to live. Like all places once you settle where-ever you are, in any city in Aus, you will find a wealth of things to see and do, in the city and surrounding regions, with different events that are held weekends, and great cafes - and have I mentioned Australia has the world's best coffee! Also you should find a warm, friendly, welcome.

I've lived in Brisbane pretty much all my life as does my extended family. It's a great place and boring is not a word I would use to describe it. Of course Melbourne and Sydney are two other different cities with many great aspects to them and cities you would also want to visit.

Hi and welcome to the boards!

I'm a former American in Aussieland now (nearly 20 years!). Sadly, I moved from 45 mins from Disneyland to Canberra. What was I thinking?!? Lol

There are quite a few Disney fans here in Aus...but you are right that the Land is mostly Disney-free.

Really enjoying your blog. Thanks!

~AussieCaribou

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter