Hello!! Any Missouri DVCers?????

We're in a suburb of KC. My older DS and I are heading down in 21 days for his birthday trip. I had no idea there were so many DVCers in MO.

We too leave on 10/21 staying one night at POFQ (to save on points) then moving over to OKW until 10/28. We are heading to our first MNSSHP on 10/24, can't wait! We're doing the dining plan and I have been having a great time researching and making our ADR's.-Rebecca

donmil723 said:
Have fun, Hixski! I wish I was going back that soon.

We will be going 10/21 & staying at BCV. Also have trips planned for March & May 2007.

Donna

Hey, My name is Donna too. I hide under my alias Hixski. :thumbsup2

Another SW MO person here. We're just north of Roaring River State Park and south of Cassville.

DisFlan

i am not a dvc'er but am a disney freak. jonesburg mo. here on 70 between st. louis and columbia. GO CARL EDWARDS. be in disney in 29 days with kids from warrenton, new florence, and :banana: montgomery city.

More from the IL side of St. Louis. I work downtown St L, but we live in IL. We own at OKW and our most recent trip was fireworks at the Poly. We don't have another trip planned at the moment, but we LOVE to travel last minute. I'd like to go during food and wine, but we'll see how the work schedule is. If nothing else, I go every year in April for a conference.

And, go cards!

We have to wait 6 months :hourglass before we go back.
Taking family to VB and then Boardwalk for a couple of nights.

Hixski let us know how your trip goes, especially about VB.

Thanks! Go Mizzou!

gtrist4life said:
We have to wait 6 months :hourglass before we go back.
Taking family to VB and then Boardwalk for a couple of nights.

Hixski let us know how your trip goes, especially about VB.

Thanks! Go Mizzou!

This is our first time to Vero Beach. I will be sure to let everyone know how it was. A co-worker that belongs to DVC told me some of the places to go there. So I am hoping it will be great with some tips from someone who has already been there. He said I will love it. :sunny:

Be sure to let us know how the MNSSHP goes. I would like to plan a trip in Sept next year to get in MNSSHP and F&W, but we'll see. It would be even better if we have enough left over to go for a few days in Dec, since I also want to see MVMCP. I am soooo excited to be a DVC owner!

mikayla73 said:
Be sure to let us know how the MNSSHP goes. I would like to plan a trip in Sept next year to get in MNSSHP and F&W, but we'll see. It would be even better if we have enough left over to go for a few days in Dec, since I also want to see MVMCP. I am soooo excited to be a DVC owner!

We will be in Epcot on the night it starts. DH will do alot of things but that is not one. Thats ok, we are going next year for a few days in December so I will be able to see MVMCP. I am a Christmas nut and so is he. :love: I will forgive him for not being into Halloween. Here is a picture of my Disney tree. (I have 5 full size trees at Christmas).

105_0593.jpg

That is a fabulous tree! I have an aunt who puts a tree in EVERY room of the house, including the bathroom. They each have their own color theme. The living room is ivory and gold, the family rooom is blue .. etc

I can only imagine that the decorations at Disney are eye popping. I can't wait until I have a chance to see them.

beccawes7471 said:
We too leave on 10/21 staying one night at POFQ (to save on points) then moving over to OKW until 10/28. We are heading to our first MNSSHP on 10/24, can't wait! We're doing the dining plan and I have been having a great time researching and making our ADR's.-Rebecca

Hey beccawes! We'll be flying out of STL on SWA on 10/21. Flight leaves at 11:50 a.m. What time does your flight leave or will you be driving? We usually stay at a value resort on our first night but this time we are using ME for the first time and getting our groceries from gardengrocer.com so we didn't want to move. Had the points but decided to pay cash with our member discount for Saturday night. Who knows we might "need" those points more next year! ;)

We're planning on MNSSHP on 10/24 too. Haven't bought our tickets yet though. Last year we just bought them at BCV when we checked in. DH, myself, and DD are going as lifeguards! DD is 21 and nixed most of my costume ideas. :confused3

Hey, My name is Donna too. I hide under my alias Hixski.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Donna

Just saw this topic and wanted to respond as a fellow St. Peters resident and DVC member. My daughter was just accepted in the Disney Career Start program and will be working at the parks through the first week of January. Had to plan a last minute trip this upcoming week-end to bring her down there and get settled. We are BWV owners, but will be staying at Key West for the first time.

My husband and I live in Missouri and are former DVC members who hope to buy back in some time next year. We had points at OKW, VWL, and BWV. When we made the decision to build a house last year, we ended up selling all of our points. :crazy: We live in O'Fallon, MO, close to highways 40/64 and K.

Believe me, there have been MANY times when we wondered why we didn't keep at least one of our contracts particularly since the price of points on resales has gone up quite a bit and a lot of the contracts now seem to be stripped of points.

We did rent points last October which worked out fine but we do miss the commradarie of the DVC boards and are considering buying back but with a lot less points this time.

Once a Disney freak, always a Disney freak!!

Hi, Granny...

RuthnPaul - Wow! We live close to one another. We live in Dardenne Prairie near Henning Road. Small world, huh?

Ryan

vwl_ryan said:
RuthnPaul - Wow! We live close to one another. We live in Dardenne Prairie near Henning Road. Small world, huh?

Ryan

Hi, Ryan, yes, we do live within a few miles of each other -- in fact, our mail often shows up addressed to Dardenne Prairie rather than O'Fallon! To coin a Disney phrase, "it's a small world after all!!"

RuthM

Hello fellow Dis'ers from Missouruh!!! :wave2:

We live just outside Springfield in Ozark! We don't technically own at DVC, but rent points and are trading through II this time. We'll be staying at SSR December 2 - 9!! Can't wait!!!

AB&C'sMom, Throw me a roll!! I thought you would include "Home of the thrown rolls" in your response. We have timeshares in Branson and Big Cedar so we come by your area often and enjoy eating at Lamberts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter