Hello!! Any Missouri DVCers?????

Hixski

Snickers Martinis <font color=red>not</font> accep
From reading a few of the threads of folks from other states I was wondering? How many of you are from the great state of Missouri. I live in St. Peters, which is a suburb of St. Louis. Home of the St. Louis Gateway Arch, St. Louis Cardinals and of course Anheuser Busch. :drinking1

I am in Florissant! Howdy neighbor :wave:

How long have you been a member? I have only been a member since May '06 so I am pretty new to DVC and the DIS. I found this great site while looking around for info on WDW since I am basically a newbie there also ;)

mikayla73 said:
I am in Florissant! Howdy neighbor :wave:

How long have you been a member? I have only been a member since May '06 so I am pretty new to DVC and the DIS. I found this great site while looking around for info on WDW since I am basically a newbie there also ;)

Howdy yourself :wave2:
My DH and I joined DVC in 2003. BCV and we just added SSR. We did a cruise last year, it was wonderful. Going in September to BCV and VB. Looking forward to many more years of vacationing.

We are planning on going to DLR next May, then WDW next Sept (in 2007). I want to do a cruise with DL. I think one of the member cruises would be great! I would eventually like to try all of the DVC resorts, but I am in no hurry as we are looking forward to many years of vacationing too :cool1:

Any more????? mikayla73 and I can't be the only ones.???? Speak up, where are you Missouri DISers??? :thumbsup2

That's pretty close :thumbsup2

We actually have friends that we go visit at least once a year out there. They actually just moved from Overland Park to Blue Springs :sunny: We were glad cause now our drive is a little shorter :teeth:

Hello fellow DVCers! We live in central MO just a few miles west of our capital city! We own at BCV and have been members since 2002. Our next trip is in October to MNSSHP and the F&W Festival!

Donna

donmil723 said:
Hello fellow DVCers! We live in central MO just a few miles west of our capital city! We own at BCV and have been members since 2002. Our next trip is in October to MNSSHP and the F&W Festival!

Donna

Welcome fellow Missouri DVCer. My MIL lives in Iberia which is closer to the Lake of the Ozarks. We go through Jeff city all the time on our way down there. :teeth:

Hi all! We are also proud DVC members - I think 3 times over now. We seem to have added on to our points the last 2 times. Most recently on the 6/10 Eastern Magic Cruise. It was Awesome!!! We live in St. Charles.

mnemsmommy said:
Hi all! We are also proud DVC members - I think 3 times over now. We seem to have added on to our points the last 2 times. Most recently on the 6/10 Eastern Magic Cruise. It was Awesome!!! We live in St. Charles.

Welcome fellow suburbia St. Louisian. We did the Western cruise last year between Hurricanes Ophelia and Rita. Talk about lucking out. Cozumel was beautiful and a week or so later it was destroyed. We have also been victims of addonitis.

SW Missouri checking in!
We dont have the St Louis Cardinals but we have the Springfield Cardinals.... same great beer!

:thumbsup2

Keep them coming. We still only have a few. :wave:

Just checking in. We're an hour north on Kansas City...GO CHIEFS!!! We own at BCV and have been owners since 2000. I've not been on this board much lately, as we've took some time to go to Disneyland this year followed by an anniversary trip to Cancun (through a trade).

Micaela

We moved to the Columbia area about 2 years ago. Great college town. Go MIZZOU!

Columbia is a great town! Growing fast! DD and I are going there tomorrow to do some shopping so if you see a red Trailblazer with a Mickey antenna ball and a Mickey emblem on the back glass, you'll know it's us!!!!!!

Donna

Nice to know there are so many DVC neighbors so close! LOL I am new and have yet to make it "home" yet, my case of addonitis has not come into full swing, but I am sure it is not far off! ;)

Hello from Springfield! We have been DVC members for 10 years and just returned for Wilderness Lodge and are planning a trip home to the Beach Club for New Years Eve. Any other DVC members in Southwest MO?

DVC Fans

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter