Hello - and Thank you!

AnnaTink

Mouseketeer
Hiya,

After lurking on these boards for ages I finally decided to register and say hello :)

I go to Disney quite a bit, normally either tagging along with my parents despite being 26 (Hey they are dvc members ;) ) or taking friends along through the kindness of my parents letting me use points :teeth: - but I also registered to say a huge thank you to everyone who comments on these boards!!

I thought I was pretty clued up, but could not have done without reading the helpful comments people put on here and thanks to Dis when myself and my parents check into our rooms at AKL they should find a gift basket waiting for them in theirs as a thank you - something I would never even thought of before reading the Dis!!

Hopefully I can add the odd helpful comment in the future - and will now stop waffling on :earboy2:

Anna x

Welcome!!!

come over on the DVC board - there are a bunch of member and children of members that post.

I though I knew the DVC plan - boy I had learned a bunch from this board....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter