• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello All!

Rissa714

Earning My Ears
Hello, my name is Rissa, and I just joined this forum tonight. I've been browsing it for a few days and thought it would be more fun to actually participate in some of the conversations. My husband, Dad, and I are leaving for Disney World in a week and a half and I am beyond excited. It'll be my fourth time in DW (as well as my Dad's) and my husband's second. We were last there in September of 2008 and just can't wait to get back. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone on here and talking about Disney!

10.gif

Hi, Rissa! Welcome! Have a wonderful time at Disney World!!!

Welcome Rissa :wave2:...

How exciting for you..I know you will have the best time..Looking forward to hearing all about it.

:welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter