Hello All, I'm new to the Disboards

lilmissdisney216

<font color=royalblue>Pawsitively Lovin a Labrador
Hi there!!! My name is Meredith and I am new here to the DISboards. I'm soo excited to be here on a board that is all about my love and life, Disney!!!!! I was accepted into the college program as an attactions cast member for the 2008 spring advantage quarter, but sadly I had to reject my invitation due to a few circumstances beyond my control. I hope to attend next year however with the same role hopefully. Anywho, I've loved Disney from the time I could talk and I still love it to this day. Glad I am part of a board that shares my love for Disney as well.

~*meredith*~

Welcome to the DIS boards! :wave2: I hope you have fun hanging out on the DIS boards with your fellow Disney fans. :grouphug: Take care!

Welcome!!!

I hope you get a chance to participate in the college program. Both my niece and my oldest son's girlfriend participated and they both had a great time!!!!

hubby nebo and I love the disboards ALMOST as much as we love disney. we are 50 something empty nesters, and hope to work for disney someday. when we cannot be in the "land of the mouse" we live vicariously through the DIS!!!!!

Thank you guys very much for the welcomes. I feel so happy and like I belong lol. Everyone here seems so nice and I'm just happy that I get to share my love of the mouse with people who love him as well.:mickeyjum :donald: :tigger: :tinker: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter