Hello again

Easygoingeezer

Earning My Ears
Not played a big part in this site since I joined, would like to change that and be part of the community.
Off to Fl 2nd Oct staying RPH

Was a big contributor to another site and would like to
Think I did some good stuff for some good people on there
But I lost my way there, outside lookin in.

Anyway if you folk will have me, dig in lol

Is there an iphone friendly app?

Hi EGG, I remember you from the 'other site' ;) Good to see you over here again.

There is an app called ETicket which I think has a section for viewing the forums. :goodvibes

Hey I recognise you from several other sites, welcome to the Dis :)

I have not here that often recently, but will be about more in the next few months as off to WDW in October too :woohoo:

Hi EGG! Saw your FB MSG, so popped over to give you a welcome! I don't really post here, but I do read, and listen too.

saw you on the other site too, but the more the merrier over here, there are lots of fab people on here with lots of fab info and help , glad you are joining in too.

Not played a big part in this site since I joined, would like to change that and be part of the community.
Off to Fl 2nd Oct staying RPH

Was a big contributor to another site and would like to
Think I did some good stuff for some good people on there
But I lost my way there, outside lookin in.

Anyway if you folk will have me, dig in lol

Is there an iphone friendly app?

Hiya! I was also on the 'other' site but spent too much time trying to feel accepted! I'm so glad your ok, I was worried when you said you were taking time out.

Btw, I'm the one who works at the Animal centre where you adopted 'Netra' the Bengal owl!

HI and welcome .... I have been here for centuries or so it seems .... don't know you from any other sites but would like to extend the hand of friendship and welcome you aboard :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Welcome EGG, I noticed you had not been posting much elsewhere recently. You are more than welcome here, hope you will share your experience on UK trip planning as well as the Community threads. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter