• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Helllooooo Teen Board!

rnrlover

DIS Veteran
Hellohellohello!
So, I haven't been on here in a bajillion years. So hi!
Those of you that don't know me, I'm Laura, certified Disney lover, and Michael Phelps' future wife:-):love:
I love the ocean, swimming, Michael Phelps, my friends, Michael Phelps, and swim meets:-)
I'm planning on doing my first sprint triathlon this September, because I enjoy pain;)
Ask me anything, I'll answer.
Oh yes, I do also seem to have a *SLIGHT* addiction to MLIA.
Thats about all for now, I'll go look around and see what I've missed the last few months.
Laura

Not at the moment;) I got to meet him once, I figured "Hi, How are you?" would be enough for the first time I met him.
aahhhhh It was so exciting

Welcome back!

So do you like Michael Phelps?

Yeah, Michael Phelps? Ah-mazingg:-)
yesyesyes.
So basically, people ask me this, and I figure I'll answer before they ask:
do you believe micheal phelps smoked pot?"
First of all, you spelled his name wrong. Its Michael. Second..Do I believe it? Somewhat. I believe he did ONCE, because he admitted to it and there's photographic proof. But everyone makes mistakes, right? When did we forget he is still a human that makes mistakes? I don't believe that he's a total pothead who smokes a bong every chance he gets. In the very famous picture of him, he's only 24. So come back and tell me what mistakes you've made in your life when you're 24. I will say though, the average human will not get media exposure like he did. So imgaine your worst mistake, the worst mistake you ever made. And then imagine that someone found out and put a picture of you doing whatever you did on the cover of a magazine, and in the news, internationally.
Do you see my point?
He's a human, I'm a human, and you're a human.
And humans make mistakes.
There's my rant, I'm sticking to it.
Thanks for the welcome:-)
P.S. To Softball Chick: He smelled wicked good too:-)

i want to know how smoking pot is a mistake when you're a 24-year-old millionaire olympic champion
i figure that at that point, you can kind of do whatever you want

but my own bad ethics aside lol ;), i like phelps, he's a cool guy.

Yeah, Michael Phelps? Ah-mazingg:-)
yesyesyes.
So basically, people ask me this, and I figure I'll answer before they ask:
do you believe micheal phelps smoked pot?"
First of all, you spelled his name wrong. Its Michael. Second..Do I believe it? Somewhat. I believe he did ONCE, because he admitted to it and there's photographic proof. But everyone makes mistakes, right? When did we forget he is still a human that makes mistakes? I don't believe that he's a total pothead who smokes a bong every chance he gets. In the very famous picture of him, he's only 24. So come back and tell me what mistakes you've made in your life when you're 24. I will say though, the average human will not get media exposure like he did. So imgaine your worst mistake, the worst mistake you ever made. And then imagine that someone found out and put a picture of you doing whatever you did on the cover of a magazine, and in the news, internationally.
Do you see my point?
He's a human, I'm a human, and you're a human.
And humans make mistakes.
There's my rant, I'm sticking to it.
Thanks for the welcome:-)
P.S. To Softball Chick: He smelled wicked good too:-)

:love:
Although I know to stay away....he is yours

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter