Hel.Help HELP! Space tracks needed.

VMK_MagicalLadee

<font color=darkorchid>Canada has kewl stuffs too<
Hey everyone ! I need need NEED Help. I am very late in the game for ride competition, and i need space tracks.. :guilty: I have had soem donated to me seeing as i am not able to get into the inner space shop, but i need way more it seems. i will trade you for any space pieces ( mostly straights, turns, and teleporters )
For buyables.. Plz..Plz.. I wont be able to make a ride without these ( obviously LOL ) So if you ahev any, PLEASE Post here..

I ALos need the RIDE teleporters.. plz anyone?! .: bump :. ill tarde in park quest for bulk !

your like me :-D Ive been trying to get tracks for a week and no one has them. now i have to quit the competition.. but im still making a ride:) gl on finding some :goodvibes

I have some leftover from building my ride. I have 2 switches, 1 set of ride teleporters, 3 left turns, 9 big posts and oodles of ups and downs. If you need any of this you can trade for whatever you need. I need the new football outfits that are out. Even trade for what their worth. :)

im not making a ride so ill trade alot of up and downs for some cash and football things

Im now good on ups and downs, i need alot of straights and ride teleporters.. and turns..

Ok Now i need without a doubt like 10 sets of teleporters.. Anyone Anyone??

hmm, i bought alot of teleporters, when i get back from the mall i tell you how much i have :sunny: Black Friday;)

i have
2 large poles
and around 5 left over tracks (don't know how many turn and how many straight)
-possibly 1 switch (not sure)

I am gone today but i can trade tommarrow

I will trade all left over pieces i have for
-blue football shirt
-Blue football pants
-football shoes

If you want to trade let me know.

I am gone until really late tonight but i will be on tommarrow morning if you want to trade then.

Alphawazup

I have a leftover tall space pole, what do you offer? I can also get some tracks, but would have to buy so need an offer first.

Lion

i have extra straights and turns....let me know if you still need some.....
i can probably gift some to you ...if you let me test out your ride :)

Oh wow thx everyone ! im on now so.. pm me or whichever. i am offering buyable, so pm meh and ill get back to you :)

do you have any ice? I have some extra pieces and a friend who desperately needs ice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter