Heinz Ketchup??????

Leigh123

DIS Veteran
So I read on another thread that Heinz is gone from CHH....can anyone confirm if it's gone from other locations as well.... We leave in 6 days, I know this may not seem like a big deal to some but we are from Pittsburgh and DH is going to have fit. We eat at a ton of signatures but CHH and Mara are our go to CS meals. We are hooked on the Shrimp at CHH but he wont touch it withough Heinz......uh oh

It's a big deal. I am from Cleveland (hate the Steelers). But, I love Heinz. I have excluded many Cleveland restaurants b/c they don't have Heinz. Is there even another Ketchup?
Can't answer your question, but I feel for you.

It was gone a couple of weeks ago in the MK counter places we went

Ugh! My Ds is allergic to mustard, so we are particular regarding ketchup brands. Some ketchup brands have mustard. We carry our own Heinz ketchup as it seemed to vary so wildly at the restaurants. Disappointing to hear that Heinz is disappearing for lower cost brands.

It might not just be because of costs. All major fast food brands (Wendy's, McDonalds etc) have dumped Heinz because it is now part of a company that also owns Burger King.

I'm from Pittsburgh too and totally feel your pain! No different than when people take in their own water or flavor packets because they can't stand the taste of water in the parks. I know Chick fil a has Heinz to go packets sitting out with their napkins/silverware etc. I'd grab a couple extra if you're there before you leave. Guess I have something else to add to my packing list too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter