height requirements

mawe54180

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know of a list of heght requirements for the rides at the Disney Parks?
Mawe

I am sure there is somewhere, and hopefully someone knows. Maybe the WDW website? If there are any you want to know real quick, I have all the park maps right next to me here at my desk and I could let you know :)

The format of this list is great, but does anyone know of a more current list? This one is missing Mission: Space, Soarin', Expedition Everest, and maybe others that have slipped my mind. Thanks!

The format of this list is great, but does anyone know of a more current list? This one is missing Mission: Space, Soarin', Expedition Everest, and maybe others that have slipped my mind. Thanks!

I couldn't find a total list that was current. But you can look up the height restrictions on the individual attractions on the Walt Disney World website.
I looked up the individual rides for those you mentioned. Here are the height requirments....
Mission Space - 44"
Soarin' - 40"
Expedition Everest - 44"

check out magical beginings section of website. Last year they posted a great list

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter