• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Height require for Mickey slide on Fantasy

acamechis

Mouseketeer
HI, just trying to find out the Height requirements for the Mickey slide for the Disney Fantasy. DS is going to be just shy of three and he is in love with any kind of slide. THanks for your help in advance.:mickeyjum

HI, just trying to find out the Height requirements for the Mickey slide for the Disney Fantasy. DS is going to be just shy of three and he is in love with any kind of slide. THanks for your help in advance.:mickeyjum

48-inches?? 44-inches??

From DCL website:

Mickey's Pool Slide
Suspended by a gigantic Mickey Mouse hand, the yellow slide at Mickey's Pool twists and turns, beginning one deck above the pool and then splashing down—all the while allowing children an exciting yet safe ride.

A minimum height of 38 inches (3' 2") and a maximum height of 64 inches (5' 4") are required to use the slide.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/fantasy/pools/mickeys-pool/

He will also need to be potty trained.

I think they are supposed to be at least 4 years old and 38".

I checked the DCL website, and, while the Magic/Wonder page says " To use the slide, children must be between the ages of 4 and 14, with a minimum height of 38 inches and a maximum height of 64 inches." , for the Fantasy/Dream it only says "A minimum height of 38 inches (3' 2") and a maximum height of 64 inches (5' 4") are required to use the slide."

Darn, I got excited for a moment since I am under 5'4", but a tad over 14 :( I just missed it by 28 years!

It does say age 4 & 38 inches on the sign on the Fantasy. Must be potty trained too. Same rules for the slide on Castaway Cay but also must be able to swim out to that slide. We had lots of meltdowns over the height/age restriction from my too small daughter when we were on the ship a few weeks ago. Honestly I don't know how they would know if you were 3 or 4 if you met the height requirement though.

It does say age 4 & 38 inches on the sign on the Fantasy. Must be potty trained too. Same rules for the slide on Castaway Cay but also must be able to swim out to that slide. We had lots of meltdowns over the height/age restriction from my too small daughter when we were on the ship a few weeks ago. Honestly I don't know how they would know if you were 3 or 4 if you met the height requirement though.

I guess it would be on the parents to ensure that rules are followed in that case.

Ok thank you so much. He is isn't that tall just yet but we still have until 26 oct! But if the age is 4 then we will have to avoid the slides at all cost!

OH MAN! I saw 5ft 4in and got so excited! I'm 5ft 3in. But I am 27 yrs old. *sad trambone sound*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter