Height AND Age Restriction?

Sabrina°o°

Earning My Ears
I've read that the Barnstormer has a height requirement of 35in and an age requirement of three years. I don't see this listed on MDE though. My 2yo is already 37in without shoes. Will she not be able to ride because she isn't three?

I've read that the Barnstormer has a height requirement of 35in and an age requirement of three years. I don't see this listed on MDE though. My 2yo is already 37in without shoes. Will she not be able to ride because she isn't three?

I hadn't heard that before. Where did you read that?

Where did you see the age requirement posted? I hadn't seen that before and my 2.5 year old rode the barnstormer many times this past October. The cast members at the ride never mentioned anything about an age requirement (we used fast pass several times and each time had to explain he didn't have one because he was under 3). My son actually rode 7DMT twice as well (he is quite tall for his age) and again nothing was said there either time about an age requirement (used fast pass and had to tell them there too he didn't have one since he was under 3)

No age requirement that I've ever heard of. My grandson rode it at 2.5. He's ridden SDMT as well, no problem. I read lots of posts from people whose children have ridden it under 3. Where did you read this?

I found it interesting that the wdwmagic had space mountain also listed as having an age requirement of at least 3 because the height requirement for that ride is 44 inches-that would have to be one TALL 2 year old lol

Interesting, but in practice I've never had them ask age nor I have I ever read a post from anyone who said they were age checked. Disney has no age restrictions posted that I've ever seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter