Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, to DisneyWorld We Go!

Zoo Keeper

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone!
This will most likely be my last post before I journey to WDW.

How great can a day get! Tomorrow we leave for Disney early in the AM so we'll be there by noon....and....it's my birthday!

Thanks everyone for your support.....I'll be back posting real soon:(

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Here we go.......

Have a wonderful birthday and a safe and <b>magical</b> trip. Be sure and have as much fun as possible :)

Hi Sue,

ENJOY YOUR VACATION!! I myself am looking forward to next Sunday when we go to WDW! My Neice Jenn is going to be at WDW she also leaves tomorrow for 5 nights at OKW it was our gift to her for getting into Nursing school and always staying here when we go on vacation and taking such good care of our 4 legged family members!

I wish I was leaving tommorrow! Again Enjoy your trip!! HAVE A MAGICAL TIME:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Have a wonderful, magical trip Sue! AND a wonderful, magical birthday, too! It should be a lot of fun to celebrate your birthday at DisneyWorld! We'll miss you while your gone, but have a great time!:D :D :D

Hey, Sue! Have a wonderful trip and a fabulous birthday!
birthday.gif
Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

Hope you have a marvelous trip! Looks like the weather will be nice (nice enough for the rainy season!) You are probably here right now, in a park someplace, maybe waiting for a Dole Whip at the MK (mmm, dole whips.....) ;) See you when you get back! Enjoy and happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter