Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, to DisneyWorld We Go!

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by Zoo Keeper, Jun 13, 2003.

1. Zoo Keeper

Zoo Keeper DIS Veteran

Hello everyone!
    This will most likely be my last post before I journey to WDW.

How great can a day get! Tomorrow we leave for Disney early in the AM so we'll be there by noon....and....it's my birthday!

Thanks everyone for your support.....I'll be back posting real soon:(

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Here we go.......

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. nativetxn

nativetxn <font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono Moderator

Have a wonderful birthday and a safe and <b>magical</b> trip. Be sure and have as much fun as possible :)

4. yasuern

yasuern <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Hi Sue,

ENJOY YOUR VACATION!! I myself am looking forward to next Sunday when we go to WDW! My Neice Jenn is going to be at WDW she also leaves tomorrow for 5 nights at OKW it was our gift to her for getting into Nursing school and always staying here when we go on vacation and taking such good care of our 4 legged family members!

I wish I was leaving tommorrow! Again Enjoy your trip!! HAVE A MAGICAL TIME:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

5. mowsie dreamer

mowsie dreamer <font color=blue>100 Days <font color=red>Cheat Fr

Have a wonderful, magical trip Sue! AND a wonderful, magical birthday, too! It should be a lot of fun to celebrate your birthday at DisneyWorld! We'll miss you while your gone, but have a great time!:D :D :D

6. Debbie

Debbie <font color=blue><marquee>DIScovering DIS magic</m

Hey, Sue! Have a wonderful trip and a fabulous birthday! [​IMG] Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

7. TigH

TigH <font color=red>WISH success story<br><font color=

Hope you have a marvelous trip! Looks like the weather will be nice (nice enough for the rainy season!) You are probably here right now, in a park someplace, maybe waiting for a Dole Whip at the MK (mmm, dole whips.....) ;) See you when you get back! Enjoy and happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!