Heffalumps and Woozles they're very confuzle...

Oh yes I will for sure be waiting for the FB pics and obviously stalking this page once you get back LOL. Glad you are doing the photopass. I am thinking about doing it for our trip to DW next year. We did it in the pass when it was just a disc but I don't even know about the Memory Maker etc. I have been 4 times and really felt like I knew how it all worked and now everything is SO different. I've been asking Laurie but they stay onsite and have Derek and we are staying offsite so it is probably different. But anyway yay for you guys. Can't wait!!

Oh yes I will for sure be waiting for the FB pics and obviously stalking this page once you get back LOL. Glad you are doing the photopass. I am thinking about doing it for our trip to DW next year. We did it in the pass when it was just a disc but I don't even know about the Memory Maker etc. I have been 4 times and really felt like I knew how it all worked and now everything is SO different. I've been asking Laurie but they stay onsite and have Derek and we are staying offsite so it is probably different. But anyway yay for you guys. Can't wait!!

I would definitely do the photopass for WDW! Oh I'm sure we will have a lot for everyone to see!

Yea we prob will do the MM. It is expensive and we are not doing any character meals BUT if I know I have it I snag a PP photog every chance I get and it is nice because then I am actually IN the photos lol. Plus I like to get the on ride photos etc and there is SO much there. I don't do it at DL because we have been so many times and I always just take my own pics but we go so seldom to DW it is worth it.

:rockband: Two weeks from today we will be there!! :rockband:

I'm getting so excited!!

Where did the time go? LOL So, how many bows have you made? Just reading your posts makes me so excited for you! We are counting down 111 days to go before we head down to DL again! :) I am just trying to get back into the swing of things after our busy, hectic summer of vacations with a bit of work thrown in! :rolleyes: Of course, it's the long weekend and family wants to go camping ... more packing! :crazy2: Also, want to get back to my trip report, bet you will get yours done before me :rotfl:

Yea we prob will do the MM. It is expensive and we are not doing any character meals BUT if I know I have it I snag a PP photog every chance I get and it is nice because then I am actually IN the photos lol. Plus I like to get the on ride photos etc and there is SO much there. I don't do it at DL because we have been so many times and I always just take my own pics but we go so seldom to DW it is worth it.

That's the best part of the MM! That way everyone is in the photo!

Where did the time go? LOL So, how many bows have you made? Just reading your posts makes me so excited for you! We are counting down 111 days to go before we head down to DL again! :) I am just trying to get back into the swing of things after our busy, hectic summer of vacations with a bit of work thrown in! :rolleyes: Of course, it's the long weekend and family wants to go camping ... more packing! :crazy2: Also, want to get back to my trip report, bet you will get yours done before me :rotfl:

The time has flown!! Thank you, I'm really excited! I've made myself 7 bows for the trip and 6 bows plus one comb for Kody. Kacy didn't want any. You have had a crazy long summer. I bet you're glad to dry out from Hawaii! My husband and son just came back from a backpacking trip yesterday. I lucked out on the camping part. Of course I still had a big part with the prep whether I went or not. I hope you get a chance to get back to your trip report. I'll do my best to get mine done.

The time has flown!! Thank you, I'm really excited! I've made myself 7 bows for the trip and 6 bows plus one comb for Kody. Kacy didn't want any. You have had a crazy long summer. I bet you're glad to dry out from Hawaii! My husband and son just came back from a backpacking trip yesterday. I lucked out on the camping part. Of course I still had a big part with the prep whether I went or not. I hope you get a chance to get back to your trip report. I'll do my best to get mine done.

I usually don't wear anything in my hair so when I wore bows during our July trip, I kind of forgot that I was wearing them and couldn't figure out what was on top of my head! We are planning to Disney bound again in Dec. - it's funny how we notice when people are Disney bounding, love all the creative ideas.

It wasn't the rain we were running from in Hawaii ... it was the humidity! Places where we went were cooler the last time and now it is so hot! :eek:
It is summer but wow ... not used to it at all. We even found it hot at DL in July but at least we had A/C stores to run into! :)

We have so many photos from our trip that I don't even know how to incorporate them into a trip report! :laughing: Plus, my computer is so slow with Photobucket!

Do you think that you will be posting to Disboards while you are there in DL? Or will you be having too much fun? LOL

I usually don't wear anything in my hair so when I wore bows during our July trip, I kind of forgot that I was wearing them and couldn't figure out what was on top of my head! We are planning to Disney bound again in Dec. - it's funny how we notice when people are Disney bounding, love all the creative ideas.

It wasn't the rain we were running from in Hawaii ... it was the humidity! Places where we went were cooler the last time and now it is so hot! :eek:
It is summer but wow ... not used to it at all. We even found it hot at DL in July but at least we had A/C stores to run into! :)

We have so many photos from our trip that I don't even know how to incorporate them into a trip report! :laughing: Plus, my computer is so slow with Photobucket!

Do you think that you will be posting to Disboards while you are there in DL? Or will you be having too much fun? LOL

I like to wear headbands and one of my favorites is a Mickey Mouse now I bought on a headband at Disneyland on our 2014 trip. I made myself a couple of headband bows to wear as well as the bows. It takes getting used to for sure. That's why I've been practicing. I love the Disney bounding! I can hardly wait to see the different people!

Ugh humidity! Although as dry as California's been I'd gladly take a bit of humidity. I feel like I'm living in a tinder box. I have an air conditioner plan for Disneyland just in case. I'm really hoping for no run while we're there.

I hate dealing with Photobucket! Ugh!

I'm not sure about photos but I will definitely be doing a bit of telling after the parks. They close so early during this time that I'm sure I'll be awake enough to do it. I would usually bring my laptop to post on and load the photos on but flying I don't have the space I normally do.

:charac2: Single digit dance time!!:charac2:

In just nine short days the girls and I will be in Anaheim!!we can hardly wait!!

I'm so excited! We're looking forward to this trip. I managed to get us a breakfast at Ariel's for 9/18. We had not been planning to do a character meal but we had a last minute change of plans. This should be fun!

Just got all caught up on your thread. LOVE the dressed you have chosen for Dapper Days and love all the cute bows you've made!

Looking forward to seeing how your trip goes! :tink:

Just got all caught up on your thread. LOVE the dressed you have chosen for Dapper Days and love all the cute bows you've made!

Looking forward to seeing how your trip goes! :tink:

:welcome:

Thank you! Tomorrow we're going to play Tetris with our luggage to make sure it fits in my nieces trunk for our airport trip.

:jumping1::jumping2: One week!! Seven short days!! :jumping2::jumping1:

Next Sunday at this time I plan to be enjoying a mint julep in New Orleans Square after riding Pirates of the Caribbean!!

You are one crafty lady! Thanks for sharing! We go on the 27th! I have barely started planning anything but the room and flights. So, we have a place to sleep and can get there! You have a much better handle an I do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter