Heelys-best place/price for them

familyfirsttimer

Not my 1st time anymore! I'm hooked for life!!!!
Hi , I wanted to get Heely's for my DD and my nephew for Christmas, any recommendations?
TIA! :goodvibes

I think its sports authority online has them for $59.99 with free ship and if you use the google checkout you get $10.00 more off..so $49.99 I think is a great deal?

I found heelys in Burlington, MA at Decathalon Sports for $30.00 each. They are going out of business. I don't know if they have a website that you can purchase or if you can order over the phone and they will ship them??? This may be helpful to someone else if not. Good luck.

sunshyne1023 said:
I think its sports authority online has them for $59.99 with free ship and if you use the google checkout you get $10.00 more off..so $49.99 I think is a great deal?

What's google checkout? I need a pair for my dd as well. Thanks.

Zappos dot com has a nice selection and usually has no tax and free shipping

The Sports Authority w/ google check out is exactly what I just did.

Stopped by SA the other day and had him try them on... $59.99 ($64.49 w/ tax)

The next day bought them at the .com for $59.99 +Free Shipping + NO sales tax - $10 Google check out.... $49.99! $15 buck to use towards another present.

I've used the Google check out discount at 4 different stores. Bring up the listing of stores that take google check out and look for deals (google search "google checkout" then look for the store listing, the best I can tell every one of them is doing the 10 off 30 deal. The discount is independent of the stores discounts. As a matter of fact I just saw a 25% coupon for sportsauthority... NOVFF25 (don't quote me on it thought) for this particular post I don't think its good on Heelys but worth a look. So if you were to go find a $80 dollar item on clearance for $40... take of 25% (code) you are at $30, use google check out... $20! That's what I've been doing with all the google check out stores.

I pulled my brother-in-law's name for Christmas exchange. $25 limit. He's a sports fan, and through one of the magazine sites listed under entertainment I got him a year of ESPN (26 issues) and a year of the sporting news (60 issues) Combined total $34.92 - google's 10 bucks... $24.92!

Man I got sidetracked! :crazy:

sunshyne1023 said:
Thanks, got them! :thumbsup2

i bought some at journey's in our mall but i paid way over 100.00 for them, but i had to have them that night ( there were for my best friends son's birthday lol i dont even have kids) but i did find some saying new in box blah blah blah on ebay so my other friend i have to buy him some now for christmas ( or they would have felt left out) and i getting them on ebay for around 25.00 dollars

I see two different kinds on Sports Authority...is it better to get the ones with one or two wheels per heel?

Iluvthemouse said:
I got a pair for DD at buy dot com for $34.98 total shipped with google $20 off 50 purchase

How did you get them so cheap and how did you get free shipping. When I was looking last night they were 59.99 and shipping was over $12.00. I would love to get some for my DS but hate the high shipping.

Thanks,
Jen

Try Zappos.com. Free shipping and 24 hour customer service. I ordered two pairs on Thanksgiving night and had them by Monday. I think they were about $60 each.

I just ordered my dd10 a pair on buy.com thru google checkout. Total for everything including shipping and tax was $39.99. Best deal I've come across and I have been looking for awhile.

Thanks to the poster :cool1: Now, I just hope that I don't get an e-mail saying they won't ship or they are out of stock.

Wow! That is a great price. I just ordered a pair for DD10 from Dicks Sporting Goods and paid $60.00. I guess I should have looked here first.

Kim :banana:

They had them at Mervyns on BF for $39 - I don't know what the price is now, but they are always having sales! I think they are having another big sale tomorrow starting at 6am -

What age of kids like these? I was looking for something a 51/2 year old is she too young?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter