• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Heath Ledger has passed away :MEMORIAL PICS POSTED

Pills found in his room, but nothing conclusive yet. I wonder if he was depressed.

I also wonder if he was depressed? How sad that nobody in his life figured that out if in case he was depressed....

The media found out about Anna Nicole almost immediately, and it was on the news within 15 or 20 minutes, to the person who mentioned the timing on the news.... The media has it's way of finding out about these things...

I was just gonna come post this. I'm usually not that surprised by some celebrity deaths but I'm just in shock over this one. I've always liked Heath Ledger ever since he was in 10 Things I Hate About You. We saw him around the neighborhood all the time since he and Michelle Williams lived in Downtown Brooklyn before they started going through their divorce and he moved to Manhattan. He was always such a nice guy. Everyone was also making such a big deal out of how awesome he looked as the Joker and there was lots of excitement over it so I wonder what's going to happen now. This makes me so sad.

This is simply sad.
May God bless his family with comfort and strength.

His poor daughter! How shocking and terrible.

God rest his soul...

TMZ is on Fox with info right now. Found in bed, cardiac arrest, and no foul play suspected. They're saying he didn't have a history of being a party animal.

I was really shocked to hear this news, so sad, his poor little girl.

Perez is reporting that there are rumors that one of the Olsen twins was with him? :confused3

My cop friend says his body is still in the apartment.

I don't know what's more shocking, the fact that he's dead or the fact that it was reported to the media in less than 90 minutes.

Yeah, how on earth was that enough time to notify family? Not only is it tragic for his family but to find out from a fox news alert would be utterly shocking. (that's an understatment.)

:sad1: That really sucks. I'm shocked by the news but not really surprised....if that makes any sense.

I heard this on the news and couldn't believe it. What a shame. :sad2:

I cant believe this, just heard it on the news. Such a young talented actor. He had moved into Brooklyn with Michelle Williams, you would seem them walking around the neighborhood. So sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter