Heated Pools

BuzzLiteyear

To infinity and beyond....or just drop me off at t
Is the pool at AKV heated? We will be down there in late December. We are from the Buffalo area, so cooler temps aren't too much of a problem as long as the water is warm.

As the PP noted, all the WDW Resort pools are heated. Some people think they are still not warm enough in the winter though but since the OP is from the Buffalo area I suspect they will be fine.

OKW Lover said:
As the PP noted, all the WDW Resort pools are heated. Some people think they are still not warm enough in the winter though but since the OP is from the Buffalo area I suspect they will be fine.

Indeed! Thanks for the info.

82!!wow that seems like plenty warm enough to swim in 70 degree temps! Thanks!

The pools are fine for swimming, all year long. BUT.....getting out of the pool is a whole different story!! We went one Oct, late in the month. The water was terrific...but, the air was not so wonderful!!! We had to run to our towels and bundle up quickly!!! It wasn't much fun being in wet swimsuits until we got into the bldg!!!
And we're from central Mass.....used to cold air. But not in wet suits!!!!

goofy4tink said:
The pools are fine for swimming, all year long. BUT.....getting out of the pool is a whole different story!! We went one Oct, late in the month. The water was terrific...but, the air was not so wonderful!!! We had to run to our towels and bundle up quickly!!! It wasn't much fun being in wet swimsuits until we got into the bldg!!!
And we're from central Mass.....used to cold air. But not in wet suits!!!!

I can run to my towel :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter