• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hearthstone Lounge Breakfast?

DancingQueen

Having the time of your life.....
I read that the Hearthstone Lounge in the Grand Californian has continental breakfast in the morning. Is this complementary for the hotel guests?

Thanks in advance. :)

I didn't think it was, since I didn't see anything in my package info about a free breakfast. But thought I'd ask just to make sure. :teeth:

Thanks!

Isn't the Hearthstone lounge the bar around the corner from the great fire place in the Grand Californinan? In the afternoon / evening they offer hors d' oerves and a full compliment of wines and mixed drinks (it is a bar, I don't mean to have you think it is complimentary). They also serve coffee and hot chocolate and at breakfast I believe they offer pastries and things. It's not free, but it is available.

Califgirl said:
Isn't the Hearthstone lounge the bar around the corner from the great fire place in the Grand Californinan? In the afternoon / evening they offer hors d' oerves and a full compliment of wines and mixed drinks (it is a bar, I don't mean to have you think it is complimentary). They also serve coffee and hot chocolate and at breakfast I believe they offer pastries and things. It's not free, but it is available.
Oh God, now I am excited, I can't wait to get my feet on CA ground, I can't wait to go :thumbsup2 :banana:

so since they have hot chocolate and non-alcoholic drinks at night, does that mean my 12 year old can go there?

Yes, kids are allowed in that area. My nieces were in there with me enjoying hot cocoa while I had a kaluah and coffee. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter