Hearing those magic words.."Welcome Home" question!

We take 2-5 DVC trips per year and don't ALWAYS get the Welcome Home. The only resort I can specifically remember not getting it was AKL :confused:

I'm hoping we get a Welcome Home this trip. We've been members since 06 and have not gotten one Welcome Home. Very disappointed. I was waiting for it the first time we checked in after becoming DVC members but it didn't happen.:sad1:

Last year when we were on the bus the message said "Welcome Home" when we pulled into the Swan/Dolphin:confused3. Not sure what that's all about. My dh and I just looked at each other.

Anyway, I hope you get your Welcome Home.

I have only had 2 DVC vacations so , joined 2006 and let me tell you I jumped up and down when they said "Welcome home". It gives me goose bumps:tinker:

We always get a "Welcome Home" when checking in and then there are times when we get back to the resort after a day at the parks, we are greeted with it also. My response is "it's good to be "home"!"

We just arrived yesterday, and just received our first Welcome Home today from a DVC CM @ Epcot today. Didn't receive at check-in, concierge desk, guard or bell services, despite having our DVC hats on and tote bag in plain view.

Not sure that it's that special anymore, and this is sad to us, as it is a big deal to us.

Tiger

I love hearing "Welcome home" upon first arriving. Our last trip, we got a "welcome home" as soon as we stepped off ME at AKV. Of course I always have my DVC tote with me so I'm easy to spot as a DVC member.

I refuse to leave the security gate until I hear Welcome Home! It is a family joke00...everyone waits with bated breath to see if the security guard satisfies mom or suffers the wrath...I figure that with all of the points that we own, I deserve to hear it every single time. I bought into the "MAGIC" and I expect magic!

I refuse to leave the security gate until I hear Welcome Home! It is a family joke00...everyone waits with bated breath to see if the security guard satisfies mom or suffers the wrath...I figure that with all of the points that we own, I deserve to hear it every single time. I bought into the "MAGIC" and I expect magic!

So what do you do if they don't at first? BTW, I am very amused every time someone at DL's DVC staff said it to me after I told them I was a member so I can definitely understand! ::cool2: It was great when they said it when I checked in the the Grand Cal. Hotel- I stayed on points but wasn't expecting them to say it. Huge grin from it!!! :goodvibes

I can NOT wait to hear it for my first stay in a DVC property - SSR on Oct. 23rd. I so hope they remember! :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter